The holidays are literally around the corner and it's the hostesses who open their homes to everyone! They deserve a seasonal thank you and we've got 5 items under $50 dollars that will make any entertainer happy!
1. Target: Nate Berkus Elephant Place Card Holders ($10.00): This is for the true entertainer and we love how they are not seasonal. Any hostess can use these little ones for any dinner!
2. Life Journals ($10-$26): This is perfect for any paper lover
3. BlackCreek Mercantile Cutting Board Oil ($38): This oil is perfect for any cook who overworks their cutting board!
4. Brown Sugar Saver($5):Never have hard brown sugar again! Place your water soaked Brown Sugar disk directly in your container of brown sugar to keep the sugar moist! This is perfect for any baker!
5. Bath Salts DIY(Roughly $25): Every hostess deserves some relaxation after any big dinner! We found this perfect DIY bath salt recipe! Also, it's a great way to show any hostess you took time to make their gift!
Jasmine and Vanilla Chamomile Bath Salts
-Bath salts may seem too simplistic a hostess gift to make, but be creative with the types of salts and scent blends, package it creatively, and she will treasure it.
- Bath salts can provide a wide variety of benefits for your body and your skin.
- Basic Epsom salt soaks can draw toxins out of the skin, and help heal sore muscles.
- Ancient salts, grey salts, pink salts and sea salts are full of trace minerals that our skin needs, but almost never gets from external sources.
- A 20-minute soak in one of these salt bath soaks will make the skin glow, and uplift spirits. Your friends will love your thoughtfulness.
1. Combine the two salts in a large metal or glass bowl (do not use plastic).
2. Slowly add each drop of the oils while mixing.
3. Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper and spread mix evenly on each.
4. Let air dry for several hours before pouring into a decorative glass or ceramic jar.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Clothing Conversion Chart