The key is to look beautiful effortlessly on your wedding day. Whether you are outside or inside on your big day, we have developed some great tips for you to look nothing but fabulous.
- Invest in Primer: It’s extremely important to get a really good primer because this will not only set your makeup, but keep it looking fresh all day.
- Combine SPF and Foundation: It’s very important to wear sunscreen everyday to protect your skin from UV Rays, especially on your big day. We love to save time as well, so the Becca Luminous Skin Colour is the perfect tinted moisturizer. This moisturizer is combined with foundation that includes 25 SPF. It even contains anti-oxidant vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic ingredients with a broad spectrum. This will even out your skin tone, and you should apply it after you apply primer.
- Conceal: We really love Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage because you can combine both colors to get the perfect match. This concealer never looks cakey and really helps conceal those imperfections flawlessly.
- Powder: Make sure you invest in a great powder to help set your foundation and leave a silky finish. My favorite is Chanel because it lasts all day and really evens your skin tone.
- Bronzer: There is so much talk about contouring, but bronzer truly slims your face! Apply your favorite bronzer below the apples of your cheeks, sides of your chin, and the sides of your forehead.
- Gel Liner: Gel liner is perfect for your big day because it can really add some shape to your liner. If you want to create a unique look like cat eye, just use a flat brush to apply the liner.
- Big Lashes: To really bring your look together, make sure you have big, luscious lashes to draw more attention to your eyes. Our favorite masacara is Diorshow!
- Brows: Do not forget those brows! They are also a major focal point, so start with a brow pencil. Once you have used the pencil, then use a brow powder in feathering strokes. It will give more control for your overall look. Add more powder for more of a dramatic look.
What are some of your favorite makeup products?
Leave a comment