Diwali or the "festival of lights" is this Sunday! We truly love this time of the year and we always make sure our house plays the part! We've got a great DIY "Diwali Diya" that can be placed on your tables, dressers, and/or it can be part of any centerpiece!
2. Paint with a satin finish: red, green, yellow, and orange
4. Sharp knife or box cutter
1. Take your sharp knife (or box cutter) and cut into the styrofoam in the shape of a diya. There are multiple shapes and sizes so do not fear if they all look different. We printed this image and used it as our guide!
2. Once you have your diya then it's time to decorate them! Again, there is no right or wrong colors or designs so have fun with it! The main goal is to have them be colorful! We also love doing this activity with the kiddos! It's a great way to bring everyone together and make it a fun project for them.
3. Once you have painted the diyas then just add the glitter wherever you desire!
How adorable are these little diyas?! Share some of your favorite DIY decor projects!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Clothing Conversion Chart
Be the first to know about our sales + new arrivals!