Red Paisleys is locally owned and operated, which we believe gives each and every one of our customers a unique experience. This unique experience starts off with our design process. We take pride in being chosen by brides to create their wedding dresses; therefore, we have a step by step process in place that helps ensure each bride is completely satisfied.
This is our design process:
1. Our design process starts with a consultation where we discuss colors, embellishments, style, beading, and trends.
2. Once we have an idea of what the bride is looking for, we sit down and work out all the details with images. This is typically when we go through our design catalog and image library. We encourage the bride to provide us with some of their own images to help us get an idea of what she is looking for.
3. Once the style is picked out, we make a sketch of your outfit. This can take up to 4 weeks because we want to be sure we have each and every detail nailed down! Here are some examples from former brides:
4. Once we have started designing your outfit, we will send you images as the outfit is being made. This can take around 6-10 weeks, this timeframe allows the bride to make small changes such as removing or adding the beading, trims etc.
5. Finally, we will get an image of the final product before it is sent out to you.
Remember, it's never too early to start designing with us! It typically takes 180 working days to finish our In-House design. However, with orders in pipeline and heavy booking during wedding season, we'd suggest to book at least 10-12 months in advance for custom Made-to-Order to be safe!
Be the first to know about flash sales + new arrivals!